Help all of my desktop icons are gone! :(

Discussion in 'Software' started by MC DUI, Feb 4, 2006.

1. MC DUI

MC DUI Private E-2

Somehow last night I managed to remove all of my desktop icons.

I was drinking hard last night but I remember I was updating my nVidia drivers so that I could play the Goldeneye mod of halflife2.

When I woke up my PC was off and when I booted up everything is as per usual except for my desktop which is totally blank!

Help please I have googled my ass off but cannot find anything relating to my problem.

Ok so I just tried creating some new shortcuts and they don't show! I can go through the wizard creation process and it works but nothing results, its like they are there but just not showing! Seems they have gone invisible.

2. MC DUI

MC DUI Private E-2

WOOT! Figured it out. Just right-click on desktop and click display icons.

God damn that was a lot of worry over nothing. lol Thats what I get for being a drunk bastard.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds