Star wars

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Todd, May 20, 2005.

1. Todd

Todd oddity

Star wars *SPOILER INSIDE*

am i the only one that did not like the movie?

they laft out too much of the movie... like when when skywalker attecked the temple and when he DIED and the emperor brought him back to life and when the emperor was encouraging him during the fight with count dooku

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2005
  2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

aaah dont ruin it!!!!!!!!!!

3. Todd

Todd oddity

how do u ruin a movie that has a sequal that was already released

4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Dude...

We already know the outcome, yes, but for us who haven't seen EPIII, don't frigging ruin it. Have some tact...

5. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

I haven't read the books so don't know what happens at all.

6. evilevets

evilevets Sergeant Major

Hey Todd, thanks a lot!

BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Steve

7. ANHEDONIC

ANHEDONIC Will Title For Food

[​IMG]

8. Maxwell

Maxwell Folgers

Re: Star wars *SPOILER INSIDE*

Eh? I've seen the movie and these scenes were definitely in the one I saw except that he didn't die, only nearly so.

9. Todd

Todd oddity

in the book skywalker fights the jedi swords master and his padawon...but it does not in the movie

10. Mr.Wolf

Mr.Wolf Private First Class

SPOILERS, PERHAPS!

How could you laugh when he attacked the temple?
    Anakin did not die, and The Emperor did not bring him back to life. He was severely wounded, he did not die.
    And the Emperor was encouraging him because he wanted him to kill Dooku and give into his hate to help him begin to cross over to the Dark Side.

END SPOILERS

11. hithere

hithere Staff Sergeant

Re: Star wars *SPOILER INSIDE*

most of the scenes u said were in the movie........??? :confused:

and even if they weren't, u DON'T LIKE the movie just because 3 or 4 scenes weren't in the movie!!!???

12. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

Movies always have content cut that was in the book. Usually the movie runs too long, and scenes get cut out to make a reasonable length. Which is the major reason people always say "the book was better" when a movie is made from it.

In this case, the screenplay was first, the book was written from that, and a FEW scenes got cut. Normally a lot more than that gets chopped from book to movie.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds