HiJackThis Logs

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by roxanab, Apr 30, 2012.

1. roxanab

roxanab Private E-2

Hi,
    First of all my english it is not so good but I will try to understand me.I installed Google chrome and I used to have a lot of problems......I used to recive a lot of "server s certificate is signed using......" and "set imported functions failed in EC_EWP Core..." and I uninstalled it.A friend suggest to do a scan and save a log with hijackthis.I have a log and I attached if somebody can help me.I am so scared to have a virus .Thank you so much and I appreciate it.Thanks again.

Attached Files:

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

3. roxanab

roxanab Private E-2

Hi,
    Thank you so much but I would love somebody to look to my log if is possible:))Thanks again

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Don't believe they use HJT.

5. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Your HJT log has a couple of minor items that could be removed, but as hrlow2 said, go to the malware forum and do the READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide and then attach the requested logs in your post.

6. roxanab

roxanab Private E-2

Thank you ...........I will do that

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds