How to get out of RealPlayer Cloud

Discussion in 'Software' started by mdietz39, Jul 30, 2014.

1. mdietz39

mdietz39 Private First Class

I just updated RealPlayer and it now wants to have me access the cloud. I do not want to. Does anybody know how to modify/flag/option RealPlayer so it will stop trying to get me to ascend up into the wild blue yonder?

Thank you very much
    Mike

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

We had someone mention this on Facebook as well as in the comments to the recent update of RealPlayer. I don't like giving this answer, but I am forced to as I don't think you can find a geek who uses it, hence is not familiar with fixing issues and finally why you didn't get a reply. RealPlayer has always been a pretty lousy program. Most geeks lean towards VLC Media player and it might be worth it to give it a shot and give up on RealPlayer:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/vlc_media_player.html

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds