Frustrated! Help please.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Avalon, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Avalon

Avalon Private E-2

I've been searching the forum for System Recovery issues and can't seem to figure out what's wrong with mine. I'm using Vista premium 32. I went to the tast scheduler and tried to schedule my backups but its not working. I went into system recovery and tried to do it manually, and it'll create the restore point, I hit okay, and then when I re-enter SR it says I don't have any restore points set up.

I also can't find System Restore in my startup processes.

Please help,
    Thanks
    avalon

2. Avalon

Avalon Private E-2

System restore is the program I can't get to work. I have clickfree for my external backup of files and folders. But the system restore will not allow be to create restore points and when it does create a restore point two minutes later it has disappeared.

Thank you for the backup advice. Any suggestion for the system restore problem?

thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds