RealTek Ac'97

Discussion in 'Software' started by hellzscream, Sep 3, 2006.

1. hellzscream

hellzscream Private First Class

Hello,
    I'm having the sound problem that a lot of people are having. I need to get the AC97 driver for xp. I tried to install realtek's driver, and it seriously crashed my computer twice. I'm not going to try it again.

When i tried to install the driver, i got a message that said it wasn't certified as compatible with Windows XP.

ANy idea on where i can get a safe compatible driver for XP.

2. tunered

tunered MajorGeek

3. hellzscream

The 3rd one on the list is for windows 95.....

4. tunered

tunered MajorGeek

If your going to be rude, your post, and your account, will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2006
  5. hellzscream

Ok it seems u haven't even read my first post

When i tried to install the driver, i got a message that said it wasn't certified as compatible with Windows XP.

ANy idea on where i can get a safe compatible driver for XP.

6. tunered

tunered MajorGeek

I was not being rude, there was alist of drivers, i thought it was the third one, in fact it was the fourth one, he seen that, he was the one being a smart $$$ not me, if that is enough to be kicked off, go for it. ed

7. tunered

tunered MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds