Looking for some help..

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by country1788, Nov 17, 2011.

1. country1788

country1788 Private E-2

Hello,

I was hoping to look for some help...I am kinda fimilure with forums. Only I just posted things on sites I used to be on.

But now I would like to make my own Forum...and have absolutly no idea as to what to do and how to do it.

It would greatly be apperciated! :)

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome, making a proper forum like this one takes a lot of work. If you'd just like to try your hand at setting one up pretty easily then try proboards.com You and a few friends want to hang out instead of IM, FB etc.? This would be perfect for you, free too.

3. country1788

country1788 Private E-2

Well sort of... I have started a clan on xbox and would like a place for us to post different things on it like videos and how to's on different games and stuff.

Would proboards.com handle this?

4. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

You can post links in there. I don't game so someone else will have to help you further.

5. country1788

country1788 Private E-2

Okay awesome thank you so much youve been a great help!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds