Screen flashes when clicking on icon

Discussion in 'Software' started by N5638J, Mar 18, 2007.

1. N5638J

N5638J Guest

this just started to day i have not changed anything today but my ram and uninstalled some games to install others and i installed 3dmark06. every time i right click on the nvidia icon in the bottom right of the screen my screen will flash or go black for a few sec's like it would if i mash the button on the monitor to refresh the screen and then when i click on something like color correction or something after right clicking on the icon it will do the same thing. other then that everything seems fine games run fine 3dmark06 runs fine. What could be causing this? anyone else have this problem?confused

2. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

All I can think of is maybe try uninstalling and re-installing the NVidia video driver. You mentioned that you changed some RAM.... try changing it back to how it was and see what happens....

hopperdave2000

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds