Want Wireless Network with Belkin Wireless Router

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by squeaky2677, Nov 15, 2004.

1. squeaky2677

squeaky2677 Private E-2

Hi,

I have bought a Belkin Wireless Router/Gateway and a wireless card for my laptop. The PC that the router is attached to has Win 2k, a 10/100 network card, a 56k modem but no broadband. Can I set up this router to share files, printers, and internet connection with my Win 98 laptop without a Broadband connection?? When I try to install the router it doesnt seem impressed that theres no broadband and skips most of the installation process then doesnt appear in my Device Manager afterwards. Ive tried the Belkin website and there doesnt appear to be any stand alone drivers available for this product??

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds