Trouble with my internet connection on startup

Discussion in 'Software' started by Goran.P, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Goran.P

Goran.P MajorGeek

OK,here is my problem.I post this problem couple months ago.Since I buy my comp,I have problem with my startup.At the boot every thing is fine,(boot Screen goes well,login too,Windows start,few program like Hare,Anti Crash,Zoom,etc).Then for some reason every thing stops,no load for about 1 minute.After that 1 minute loading continues with bit defender,and other app.I try every thing to see why is this 1 minute black hole,from going on forums disscus with my friends about the problem,until two days ago when I was clean my comp.I unplug everything from it,and when I plug the usb cables I forgot to connect the cable for internet connection(I use WADSL).Start comp,and everything was fine ,no 1minute delay on startup(25 second startup,WOW):D ,plug internet,restart,and..........1 minute delay:cry .So my problem obviosly is connection for internet is slowing my startup.Is there any way to solve this problem?Please help me.Thank you in andvance.:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds