Mini DigiCam drivers?

Discussion in 'Software' started by RexNoctis, Jan 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RexNoctis

RexNoctis Corporal

Hi all,

I got given a mini digicam for Christmas and the drivers cd is corrupt. I've googled all over the place and can't find drivers for it.

I can't find out who it's manufactured by, I can't even find an FCC identifier. All I know is that it's sold by Littlewoods (here in the UK).

Any ideas on how to find drivers, or if anyone has drivers for something similar, (it connects through a serial port), please let me know?

Thanks....

2. acejones

acejones A Different Title

have you tried contacting them? maybe they could send you a new driver cd.

3. ladee_katt

ladee_katt Private E-2

After a quick search, I seemed to find that Littlewoods is merely a supplier, rather than a manufacturer. Is there anything that might help you find out exactly what product you have?

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Quick search of littlewoods & Index's sites dont show and Mini Digicams... must have been a christmas only item?

If you could give me a name model number etc etc I may be able to find out who makes it...... it wouldnt be L'Espion, Digital Dream or Concorde by any chance?

5. RexNoctis

RexNoctis Corporal

Quite likely a Christmas only item. I can't find any manufacturer information or model number whichis why I'm so stuck.

The only information is the name of the thing itself, "Digital Keychain Camera". I was mainly hoping someone here had something similar. If not, I'll just have to get the receipt off "Santa" and take it back to Littlewoods. There are no contact details on the camera or in the manual.

Thanks for your help...

6. ladee_katt

ladee_katt Private E-2

I am sorry, I've just spent a couple of minutes skimming through every possible result they had....none even close?? Yeah, I'd be consulting santa alright! Lol, I'm sorry for your delimma!

7. General_Lee_Stoned

General_Lee_Stoned BuZZed Lightyear

is the driver cd corrupt in that it wont install or just cant be read at all
    just wondering if you could explore the contents of the cd and usually theres some sort of read-me file in there which could provide the info you need

8. RexNoctis

RexNoctis Corporal

I can browse the CD, it only contains 3 files, a copy of the manual, a copy of the manual in korean? and the installation file which is the one that's corrupt and won't install. The entire CD is about 900Kb :)

I'll go chase Santa, thanks for all your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds