Keyboard just needed a swift kick!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Imandy Mann, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

This is a throwback to the old days when TV's had tubes. When a loose tube caused a problem a good swipe of the hand on the left or right corner would make it settle down. Later in electronics we would call it the "TV fix". Well I bought a keyboard a couple years ago came out of the box with a sticky 'm' key. Didn't need the key for many passwords but used it a lot in typing .com addies in ie. Well last nite as I was leaving my little cubicle here my numb feet got all tangled up in all these cords and everything went flying. PC, hotspot, dongle, mouse, keyboard, plus everything around. Was worried about the harddrive. But today everything worked OK. And the 'm' key is working SO much better. Guess the point here is -and I'm not trying to leave a subliminal message here- is if something is giving you trouble, just give it that old TV fix.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds