My brothers computer wont turn on

Discussion in 'Software' started by Cory51191, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Cory51191

Cory51191 Private E-2

I really need help :eek: I turn his computer on and when windows is about to finish loading i get an error that says "c0000221 Unknown Hard Error \SystemRoot\System32\ntdll.dll" I am pretty good with computers not including writing scripts and stuff like that. I have no idea what to do. :rolleyes: PLEASE HELP

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus MajorGeek

Try doing a google of "c0000221 Unknown Hard Error \SystemRoot\System32\ntdll.dll" with the quotes. Heaps of hits.

Might depend on your operating system.

3. Cory51191

Cory51191 Private E-2

Thx

Thank You for the advise Hipster. I'm about to try it. I'll post again after I get some results.

4. Dtmech

Dtmech Private E-2

My brother won't let me play!!!

Hi does anyone know how to get in to a pc with a password becose my brothers pc is better than mine and he won't let me play on it and he uses Win 2000.PLEASE HELP ME:(

5. dnicu26

dnicu26 Private E-2

While he's logged in and away, enable Guest account. Or is that only on XP?

Anyway, this is called thread hijacking. If you need to ask a question, create a new thread :).

6. Dtmech

Dtmech Private E-2

When he goes any whare he locks it and he uses Win 2000.

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Re: My brother won't let me play!!!

If your brother has locked his PC because he doesnt want you using it, then respect his wishes as we will not help you surcumvent the password protection.

8. Cory51191

Cory51191 Private E-2

dude make ur own thread to post on :mad: ...thx for the help everyone...hos laptop is still so frigged up...i tried to google it and got nada!...he dosnt even ahve a cd-rom thing or floppt drive for it...but he has usb ports...can anyone help plz?!?!?!

9. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Cory,

have you checked in the Bios that the boot order/sequence is 1st boot device a hard drive, as if its directed to a none-existant CDROM or Floppy it could error.

10. Dtmech

Dtmech Private E-2

HEY THIS PROBLEM IS VERY BIG AND I NEED A ANSWER VERY FAST.:eek:

Iexplorer.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.
    You will need to restart the program.

An error log is being created.

I wait about a minute or less and it gives the messege and over and over again.:mad: PLEASE HELP VERY MUCH I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SEARCH FOR HELP SOME WHERE OTHER WHEN THAT MESSEGE IS F...ING THE PC PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds