Question about Internet Login Window Popup

Discussion in 'Software' started by Maggie, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Maggie

Maggie Corporal

Hi Everyone:

I have a question for you.

I've recently been seeing my Internet Login Window Pop up while I am online.
    When that happens I get disconnected from the Internet. The other day I thought
    instead of just closing the window, I'd click on connect just to see what happens.
    My computer re-booted itself. Generally, when this Sign In Window pops up, it
    is showing my current Internet Provider. Today it popped up and it was showing
    NetZero. I do have Netzero program on my computer. I never use this Login Window
    anymore since I got the new Internet Provider. I just click on the Cox Communications
    icon on my desktop and I'm connected to the Internet.

Do you all have any advise for this problem? Thanks so much.

Maggie

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

if you to tools, internet options.. connection tab.. in the middle there you can check the bullet item that says "never dial a connection".. or you can go one step further and remove any dial up connections since you're on cable now.

3. Maggie

Maggie Corporal

Thanks Kodo

Thanks Kodo. I have just done as you suggested.

Maggie

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds