Downloading HijackThis 1.98.2

Discussion in 'Software' started by jeffa123, Aug 24, 2004.

1. jeffa123

jeffa123 Private E-2

When I try to run the program I get a message that states.
    A required DLL.File MSVBVMGO.DLL was not found.

Can you offer me help. Thank You

2. BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey Master Sergeant

3. jeffa123

jeffa123 Private E-2

Thanks for you help. That solved the problem :)

4. BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey Master Sergeant

Welcome to Major Geeks.:)

5. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

6. shanstol13

shanstol13 Private E-2

Hello I'm new to major geeks and I recently downloaded high jack this. I need someone to look over my log and tell me what I should and shouldn't delete. I'm computer literate but there are somethings even I know when to ask for help with lol. Here's my log. I've been having issues with Internet Explorer error needs to close popping up (I use mozilla) and an a dr. watsons postmortem debugger error need to close. googled about it and came here. need help please.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  7. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks. We are not a hijack this reading forum. It is just one small tool in helping to remove malware. If you think you are having problems with malware, please perform all steps in the READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide and post your logs in the Malware Removal Forum.

If you are having other issues, please post the problems you are having and as much detail as you can about your computer in a new thread in the appropriate forum (ie. Software, Hardware, etc)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds