Unreal Tournament 2003 Error

Discussion in 'Software' started by Etai, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Etai

Etai Private E-2

I get this strange error when trying to load the game. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Code:
    UT2003 Build UT2003_Build_[2003-04-07_17.42]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2940 MHz with 1023MB RAM
    Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT (9371)

Negative delta time!

History: UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

2. danlock

danlock Private E-2

Look at the UT2003.log file (if that's what it's called--it should be a .log file) in the UT2003\System folder. It's a text file which logs the activity of the game while it's running. That should give you a better idea of what went wrong. Good luck.

3. Etai

Etai Private E-2

Hehe, thanks! I fixed it, though. The problem is that, since I have a dual-core processor, the game was not syncing it correctly. So, I had to turn off one core for the game through the CRTL+ALT+DEL programme thing. Wait, I think I right-clicked on the shortcut and set the compatibility to Windows 98.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds