permission to post logs to be analyzed

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by mslady99, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mslady99

mslady99 Private E-2

hello everyone,

I completed the steps to clean my computer and the logs are ready to be analyzed. do I have permission to post the logs? I was up till 2am going through all of steps and my spycatcher is still blocking a rootkit, keystroke recorder, and something that keeps trying to change my browser settings. I feel a little better but I know there are some programs still trying to do damage.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi mslady, yes if you have completed the steps in the Malware read me guide and have the logs then please start a new thread in malware http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35 and discribe the issues your having, if your having browser popups or redirects then name the popups and which sites your getting, if your antivrius is alerting you to a virus please name it,

But remember to attach the logs as per the guide.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds