Craigslist funnys

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by N5638J, Jul 26, 2008.

1. N5638J

N5638J Guest

What do y'all find funny in your local craigslist? I found this one in mine if they really believe they will get that for it they got another thing coming. I am vary temped to e-mail them saying i will give $1 for it :-D

2. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Hey! Don't dis the MX 440! It's the best graphics card out there, man! ;):-D

It'll even run Flat Out 2 if you turn the settings down to minimum - granted, everything turns green, but still...:-D

3. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

I just bought a new TripLite for my brother... around $50ish at radioshack w/a one yr free battery replacement

zDawg32 if you stop by this thread, looks like N5638J found you a new place to shop!

$15 only 5 over your target price, what a deal they have for you :)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  4. Cat_w_9_lives

Too funny, just a come-on but made me laugh :)

OK I have to close Craigslist or I will be in this thread all day!

5. N5638J

N5638J Guest

6. Cat_w_9_lives

$145 maybe...can you upgrade it? You burn more calories standing at the PC, could resell it as an Exercise PC and make a bundle!

7. N5638J

N5638J Guest

Thats what i was thinking:-D

8. Calltaker

Calltaker MajorGeek

LOL... I am so not going down this road. May have to see what I can locate :)

~C

9. Kaotic

Kaotic Private E-2

I am currently selling a truck on Craigslist, and last night I got an offer from some moron. He wanted to trade me even up for a 1974 motorcycle without tires, engine, and a whole mess of other missing parts. I told him sure as long as he brings the bike plus the $2,800 I'm selling the truck for.

For the same truck I also got another stupid offer. My ad says no reasonable offers will be turned down. This guy emails me and says he'll take the truck for free. Told me because I had the bit about "no reasonable offers would be refused" , that he should get the truck for free. Even said if need be he would call his lawyer . I told him to **** off .

10. Cat_w_9_lives

:major I had someone tell me this week that they "had a lawyer on call" I told them they should make the call, I would love running up a large legal bill for them *smiles* too bad they backed down :(

11. eclayton

eclayton Sgt. Shorts-cough

Saw this this evening....I just shake my head sometimes

12. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Posted a few things there recently thinking id give them another chance, sold nada, put it on Ebay sold immediately. Craigslist is all press and all crap.

13. dnnyo

dnnyo Private First Class

on a related subject...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  14. chaimjm

chaimjm Staff Sergeant

20 plus year old pink cat statue. Stands tall and is lovely. Make offer. Would Like gone this week! Heavy and fragil!
    NEGO [​IMG]

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

15. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

I thought Craiglist was only for human trafficking, you can actually sell stuff there?

16. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

LOL!! Oh man that's funny

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds