Need Wireless driver for notebook gateway m320e

Discussion in 'Software' started by Shaz444, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Shaz444

Shaz444 Private E-2

I visited the gateway support website and called them twice for the my wireless network card driver in my gateway notebook m320e laptop but the driver they gave me didn't work!!! Where can I find the correct driver for my built in wireless network adaptor for the notebook? Alternatively I went and bought a USB D-Link network card to connect to my notebook so I could bypass my driver problem and just go ahead and use the internet thru that instead, but that didn't even work! I need to use my wireless internet connection badly, but can't get around this problem? Any suggestions?

2. chaimjm

chaimjm Staff Sergeant

Do you see the network but can’t connect. Did you disable the built in card when you installed the USB.

3. bjgarrick

bjgarrick MajorGeeks Admin - Malware Expert

4. Shaz444

Shaz444 Private E-2

Hi ! Its me again. I checked the wireless adaptor and it is Intel PRO / Wireless 2200BG Network Connection so if you have the driver for this adaptor I would really appreciate it.

5. bjgarrick

Try the second link I posted, that should take care of it.

6. Shaz444

Shaz444 Private E-2

Hi I installed the second link that you said, but unfortunetly it didn't work.
    I am giving you the name of the driver which I saw in the device manager for it is:
    Intel PRO / Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
    Do you have the driver for the above wireless card ???
    Any help appreciated.

7. Shaz444

Shaz444 Private E-2

Ok everyone, thanks a lot for your help.
    I found the drivers for the wireless card through the intel.support website and entered the card details where I downloaded the drivers from
    Thanks.
    Intel PRO / Wireless 2200BG Network Connection

8. bjgarrick

Glad you found it and got it working!:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds