Programming Help

Discussion in 'Software' started by PeoplesChamp, Oct 19, 2007.

1. PeoplesChamp

PeoplesChamp Private E-2

2. PeoplesChamp

PeoplesChamp Private E-2

Come on .... 11 views...no input.... If the link didnt work let me know...but it works.

It basically is constructing 2 clock faces one left face and one right face. There should be a string that says the time of day in number. There are also left, mid, and right button clicks involved. Just check out the link

3. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Just gotta wait for someone with the relevant experience to find the time to donate to your problem (as the forum is entirely volunteer-supported for free), and I'm sure you'll get some help.

It may help others for you to show us what you have so far, so we can make more specific recommendations.

4. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Not a lot of programmers here, i would try a programming specific website.

5. Yekini

Yekini Private E-2

Hi guys,
    I don’t know if this is the right place to post this thread, but I need some help to start a new career in programming. I have no knowledge with regards to this at all …and basically, I have no idea where to start learning this stuff.

There are different types of programming languages out there and I know that. Now as a newbie in programming, which language should I start studying? How do I start? Please, every information with this its very important to me right now and any info would be appreciated. Thank you so much

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds