Partition Management

Discussion in 'Software' started by melm, Dec 9, 2009.

1. melm

melm Private First Class

Any recommendations on partition management software?

I have read threads on various forums about partition management and looked up both XP and Vista information. I have no recovery drive on my Toshiba laptop which came with both XP Pro and Vista operating disks. I was thinking of making one. My Hewlett Packard laptop had to be restored right after I bought it and they sent me a Vista Home Premium disk. However, the system doubled the recovery drive behind the partition, now there is very little space on that drive. A full back-up was also added to that recovery drive. I have a couple of backup sets on disks as well. I have read the cautions about messing with the recovery drive, and have stayed away from it. The partition management software looks tempting.

2. ~Q~

~Q~ Command Sergeant Major

3. melm

melm Private First Class

Thank you ~Q~.:wave

I will check into the G-Parted.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds