Logging In Problems

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Arthur_Ballsack, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Arthur_Ballsack

Arthur_Ballsack Private E-2

Why do I have to keep on re-registering to this site where my logging in details seem to expire? It's annoying I can't stick to one account. I feel as if I have a limited amount of logging in sessions with each account and it off to register again. Why is this happening?

2. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

Log ins don't expire, at least not to the point that you have to create a whole new profile (you can get logged out, but then all you have to do is sign back in). It sounds to me like perhaps your account is being closed by the moderators for some reason.

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

As you did not reply the other two accounts that Laura listed are now deleted.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds