Can it be broken?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Imandy Mann, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

I've been watching and wondering about the numbers. Most members online 12-06-11 some 8000 people viewing. I might have been viewing as a guest, I wouldn't really know. Does anyone remember anything special about that time to attract an extra number of people? What would you think it would take to break that record?:confused

2. sikvik

sikvik Corporal Karma

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hard to say but random snippet of breaking news that goes viral, sadly since that thread 3yrs ago, internet news is 2 a penny, so everyone has any new story really quickly.

I guess if we have a breaking antimalware type thread that's unique that may gain more viewers, but at least it made you join and post so that's good and welcome to the geeks! :major

4. mjnc

mjnc MajorGeek

Well, I'm just glad I didn't break anything. :-o rolleyes

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Me too :major

I have access to admin controls so could ban you all with a slip of the mouse :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds