Psychonauts Demo

Discussion in 'Software' started by Rikky, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Just finished playing the psychonauts demo,I downloaded it the other night out of boredom,I have to say I really enjoyed it it was more like an interactive CGI movie in the Incredibles vein"one of the funniest CGI films I have seen" than a game I havn't had as much fun on a platform game since Banjo kazooy on the n64,I was actually smiling and laughing out loud and now I'm intruged at the storyline.Awsome gfx,even better music and sound.Simple and effective controls,simple menu system,I think they will have to do something really awfull to ruin this game,I looking forward to some reliable reviews PLZ point me in the right direction or tell me your views,of course I'll be drinking motor oil and chewing cigars when I play it like any red blooded tough man,but you should see these cute goggles he wears hehe! :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds