Epson Stylus Photo Rx425/rx430 – All In One - Error Message

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by comeflymark, Oct 24, 2005.

1. comeflymark

comeflymark Private E-2

EPSON STYLUS PHOTO RX425/RX430 – ALL IN ONE

On launching the Scanner, the Epson Intro Page Version 2.65E is displayed followed shortly by escndv.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. I have already un-installed the original drivers & re-installed new downloaded drivers from the EPSON website.

All other parts of the printer work correctly, including the scanner arm, as I can still do direct colour and B&W photocopies. It is purely the scanner software that doesn’t launch. I can only assume that there is a conflict of some sort. The only software that I have added since the printers’ installation about a year ago, are Windows and Norton updates.

I have had an EPSON online engineering talk-through session. They say it’s a Windows/MS problem and suggest re-installing Windows XP. Don’t want to do that.

Suggestions please ??

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds