InstallShield Hang up

Discussion in 'Software' started by kr2008, Feb 9, 2008.

1. kr2008

kr2008 Private E-2

Hi I am trying to install a tax program it needs installshield setup but everytime installshield opens it goes to 99% then the window dissappears and nothing happens. Any help will greatly be appreciated

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

First, welcome to MajorGeeks!
    Second, without knowing the name of the program, the version of Windows your running, and just general info, there isn't alot we can do for you. The first thing I would do is visit the program's web site to see if it's a known problem and if there's a patch or fix available.

3. kr2008

kr2008 Private E-2

Hi, Well im running windows xp and the program is cantax. It seems that installshield wizard just doesnt wanna run. It goes to 99% then the box dissapears. No installshield wizard appears.

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

5. kr2008

kr2008 Private E-2

I looked on there web page and nothing about install shield problems. I disabled my security and everything, my install shield wizard just doesnt seem to want to run. Is there a program in the background that affects this. I have closed all runnin programs.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds