Battlefield 2

Discussion in 'Software' started by mcadam, Jun 25, 2005.

1. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Problem when running it, installs fine etc and goes through the logos and then when the background music starts playing (after the intro video), I get a mouse icon which can move with like a fuzzy screen background (which is supposed to be the background) and then nothing else.
    Any ideas?
    Think it could be a driver problem but have tried the drivers from my cd, the ati website and others off driverguide.com

2. 2bfree

2bfree Private E-2

I installed the game and it played fine for a couple of days, then I got the same problem. I fixed it by using a driver cleaner, reinstalling drivers and reinstalling game. Its been going fine since.

3. slydon

slydon Private First Class

What is the control response like in bf2? Is it good? All done with the mouse? I have a wingman game controller by logitec I was hoping to be able to use with the game if it is possible.

Don

4. Olley

Olley Sergeant

i dont think this is the kind of game u can play on a gamepad if others are playing with their mouse and keyboard... not unless u wanna kill someone.

5. suesman

suesman First Sergeant

Not true at all man. I got friend playing it with a gamepad & he does just dandy with it.

6. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

If hes playing with a game pad I doubt he's using high res or anything like that, fps games on the pc are more picking where you aim. Especially in BF2 where bullets curve and the likes.

7. Olley

Olley Sergeant

" Not true at all man. I got friend playing it with a gamepad & he does just dandy with it " but how? isnt a mouse much more precise and faster than a gamepad? i just remember playing games like halo and vice city on the PS2 and i seriously think that its a lot easier to aim using a mouse.. but if a game pad works for him, why not then

8. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

I've tried with both, gamepad and keyboard & mouse, find the keyboard & mouse option far better, don't know why, just do!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds