I couldn't believe it!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rogvalcox, Oct 9, 2006.

1. rogvalcox

rogvalcox MajorGeek

I was reading the Way Off Base link for the Pizza Delivery Stories, and just randomly picked out story 129 for the title, thinking this has got to be bogus because you hear of these tales all the time!! Well...when I read the first line...I had to pick my jaw up off the desk, because it turns out...this resteraunt is in my hometown from Southern Illinois (now living in Chicago)(which has VERY good pizza, BTW!!) and me and my buddies ate there quite frequently!!

http://www.tipthepizzaguy.com/stories/story129.htm

I just thought it was too funny of a quinky dink!! I had to share it with someone!!

If anything...it is a perfect example of anybody can see anything on the interent...so beware of what you are doing!!

Roger

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Admit it Roger...you loved to deliver pizza when you used to work there HAHA

3. rogvalcox

rogvalcox MajorGeek

LMAO

Aaaaww, crap...you caught me!!:eek: :eek:

I'm going to have to set up a new alias now...thanks alot Lev!!:rolleyes: :mad: :cool: :D :D

Roger

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds