cannot post to blogger

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rob0, May 2, 2008.

1. rob0

rob0 Private E-2

I'm having a security problem with both firefox and explorer when trying to post to blogger.

we used to be able to go to the posting page and this dialogue box would come up and inform us that blogger was unsecure and that anyone could see what we were doing.

Now, the dialogue box says the website is secure and that no one can see the information that is sent. I believe this is connected to the main problem. after clicking okay in the dialogue box, firefox gives this message:

I thought that the issue was blogger's but other people are able to post to the blog. Thus I believe we have an issue with some security setting or something at our own computer.

Explorer won't work either.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds