Laptop key replacement.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by trunksthebattler2000, Aug 29, 2007.

1. trunksthebattler2000

trunksthebattler2000 Private First Class

I have a Sony Vaio VGN FJ290P (PCG 7K1L) laptop and I want to replace the entire keyboard with black keys with white text (red text would be better) but I am not willing to pay the outrageous price of $279.99 for Sony to do this. If anyone has a dead laptop of this model or a similar model that has black keys that they are willing to give/sell for a reasonable price (about $10 tops + shipping) or if you know of a place where I could buy a replacement set please let me know. If you have the keys please send me a high quality picture of the underside of the keys so that I can make sure that they are compatable with my laptop.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds