Stardust returns

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DavidGP, Jan 13, 2006.

1. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

http://stardust.jpl.nasa.gov/home/index.html

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

3. DavidGP

Nah.. I think this one is real NASA only fake moon landings.... Capricorn One... ccccccrrrrrr over and out!

ALVIN STARDUST... geez, Lev thats going back a bit!!!! ( I not going to tell you how old I am! )

4. star17

star17 MajorGeek

Update: The 7-year voyage of NASA's Stardust mission to retrieve pristine samples of a comet has returned to Earth, parachuting to the ground in Utah this morning after a 2.88 billion mile journey through the solar system. The helicopter recovery team reports that the Stardust capsule is intact. The return capsule holds the sample canister, which will be removed from the canister at Dugway Proving Ground, then shipped to Johnson Space Center in Houston.

Yet another successful mission you would hear nothing about unless it corkscrewed into the ground upon return ;)

5. DavidGP

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds