Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by .oO luKi Oo., Jul 5, 2004.

1. .oO luKi Oo.

.oO luKi Oo. Private E-2

I've got a problem about Knights of the Old Republic: at the beginning of the game my character gets up and a man runs in. Tusk tells me what to do - I must open the footlocker and get some items out. Every solve I've looked through tells me, that there should be some clothes inside of the footlocker and I should equip them after emtying that box.

The problem is there aren't any... I've tried to make several different characters, but the effect is always the same: I find a medpack and something else depending on the character class, but there are NO CLOTHES IN THE FOOTLOCKER and I need them for the game to continue...

Please help!

2. jarcher

jarcher I can't handle a title

if all else fails, equop Trasks cloths. . .but I don't see why there are none for you.

3. .oO luKi Oo.

.oO luKi Oo. Private E-2

Cool ^_^ If You could tell me how do I do it, that would be a perfect anwser

4. jarcher

jarcher I can't handle a title

first thing PC or Xbox

I am assuming PC

the begining of the game i a tutorial
    Trask tells you what to do
    do you know how to equip your vibroblade
    get me a screenshot of your equipment
    not your inventory

plus you mihgt want to download this patch file here

5. .oO luKi Oo.

.oO luKi Oo. Private E-2

Hey, thanks for Your help, but I went to the shop and told these guys that the game does not work and they gave me a new copy, which works, so everything's fine now! Sorry for bothering You and thank You for Your good will to help me!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds