computer will not find driver for hipstreey equniox 4 tablet

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by pongo, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pongo

pongo Staff Sergeant

when i connect my wifes hipstreet to my pc i hear the clunk like it is attacked but it does not show the device it serched for the driver but failed iv never had windows 7 fail at finding drivers,her old hipstreet flare connect no problem,if i cant get into the files then i cant transfer any games or data from my pc to the tablet any ideas?

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

3. pongo

pongo Staff Sergeant

Attached Files:

4. pongo

pongo Staff Sergeant

my tablet will get wi-fi my issue is i cant send anyrhing from my pc to the tablet

5. pongo

pongo Staff Sergeant

how do i turn The USB Mass Storage on,everything eles i add to my pc connects just fine.

6. plodr

and of course the website doesn't list a 4 only none, which was probably 1, 2 and 3.

You'll have to look through settings on the tablet to find this.

7. plodr

He might have a 4GB version 3 unit.
    The version 3 unit with 8GB is labelled HS10DTB8.
    So HS10DTB4 might be a 4GB version of that model?

Anyway, tap the 6 dot icon at the top right to get to the Applications menu then
    [​IMG]

8. pongo

pongo Staff Sergeant

9. pongo

pongo Staff Sergeant

got it working i had to allow multimedia setting.thanks to all.

10. plodr

It seems like that should have been turned on by default. A PC should be able to see the device without changing settings.

Glad you got it working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds