Anyone here is also planning to have a GS6?

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by grizzydroid, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grizzydroid

grizzydroid Private E-2

I will buy Galaxy S6. Definitely the best-looking Samsung phone ever. No removable battery but I am gonna try something new and have pre-ordered a 4200mah extended battery case out off mpj already. My only concern is the steep price, so I probably will wait for a couple of weeks until price drop a little. Anyone here is also planning to have a GS6?

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Not on the cards for me to buy an S6 although I will agree they look nice, but the HTC One M9 looks nice too, but my older Lumia 920 is still doing all I need for now.

Dont think you will find too much of a price drop in a few weeks, likely 3-6 months if you are going SIM free, but may depend on your country.

3. Maine

Maine Private E-2

I have a S3 and like it very much. Was looking into getting the S6 but as I have to encase it in an Otter Box due to my profession.The new look doesn't make sense for me to upgrade for that kind of money and besides, it will not be seen. Once the S6 comes out in a week I will actually look into getting the S5, hopefully at a discount. The features are basically the same and the difference in the camera pixels makes absolutely no difference to me.

Just my opinion

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I actually like and see your logic Maine, at times do we need to new spangely phone or will last gen do, what does the new one do that the old doesn't, that's the main question.
    One of the reasons I have not changed from my Lumia 920 yet.

5. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

And exactly why I will keep my Samsung Galaxy... Pocket Neo. Apart from the hopeless 2MP camera, it does more than I need. And my PC has an 18.5" screen...

6. grizzydroid

grizzydroid Private E-2

Mine arrived yesterday and has really done amazing work here. The only downside for me is that it isn't water-resistant.

7. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Mediocre battery ruins it for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds