Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Google Guru, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Google Guru

Google Guru Private E-2

Hey,

I'm a new member here altough I do hope to become an active member as I'm an active member on some other ComputerForums, one of which I have over 3000 posts on since April of 2006. I started using computers back in 1998 but never really took notice of how they work or the inside of the case since last year, and since then I've been amazed :eek: (or more/less shocked that I was such an idiot) and that's why I've been visiting various computer sites... and forums.

Hopefully I will be able to answer some questions laid out by people that need help like I do on some other forums... but it all depends on teh difficulty that it is to me... (I'm not all that advanced yet).

I'm from Canada... yeah yeah, the land of ice and snow. :)

2. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

3. Google Guru

Google Guru Private E-2

Thanks for the welcome, Bladesofhalo. =D

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs :)

5. Google Guru

Google Guru Private E-2

Thanks, Lev. :)

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Anytime fellow geek :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds