My new mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DanTekGeek, Aug 5, 2004.

1. DanTekGeek

DanTekGeek Master Sergeant

I just got a new mouse for my laptop, and I like it so much i thought id share it with you. Its the logitech notebook mouse plus+. the scroll wheel is amazingly tactile, and the accuracy and responsiveness is unbeatable for a mouse in this class. the buttons are nice and clicky. the best part is that the usb cable wraps around a little groove at the base, and the usb plug snaps over the optical sensor for protection. if you are in need of a good portable mouse, this is the mouse for you.

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

DTG, got a Microsoft Wheel Mouse, Optical USB and PS2 compatible for my laptop. God, what a kludgy piece of equipment if you want to plug it into a PS2 port. Sticks out over 2 inches from the computer or docking port. Looks as though it would snap off if bumped. Thought a ball less mouse would be miles ahead of a mouse with a ball. No way. Would much sooner have a mouse with a ball so you can spin the ball to get where you want rather than all the amount of movement required in a ball less mouse. Any one thinking of buying a ball less mouse, think of how much you currently spin the ball to move where you want to go before outlaying the cash.

Back to a ball mouse, soon, for me. Bazza

===

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds