UK Webcomix Thing 06

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by goldfish, Feb 8, 2006.

1. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

http://www.ukwebcomixthing.co.uk/

It's that time of year again!

Now does anyone fancy meeting me there? (last year I got absolutely no responses to that, not even useless ones so we'll see how this one fares).

A breif summary of the event: It is basically a big hall with gazillions of comic-strip artists and general web comic/cartoon type people. Including the infamous Weebl and chums, Little Gamers, John Allison (Scarygoround) plus a whole bunch of top notch indie comic peoples. They also do talks on cool stuff. Not to mention the sweets - everyone gives out sweets!

It's a great little doo and you can get heaps of comics and other such paraphinalia, and you get to meet a lot of cool people!

Anyone up for it? It's in London, if you hadn't gathered.

Oh yes and read my comic ;) http://www.goldfishsbowl.co.uk/cryptic

2. Huggamonsta!

Huggamonsta! Sugar & Spice and Everything Hugs

Say.. I've never met you. so I figure it'd be cool to. Let's meet up in London at say.. the UK WEBCOMIX event? I havent' a clue what webcomix are really. I'm sorry.

Now useless responses I can do :)

3. Lapsed

Lapsed Corporal

I should actually be down there this year ,hopefully

Thats if I can get money for the train * looks up train prices

4. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

:rolleyes: thanks for the "filler" :p

D3m3nt3d: that's cool :)

5. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Too early in the year for me. March.:p I hope to be jetting through Heathrow in July and back in September on my way to West Africa to chase up a penfriend :) ;) :D of mine,

Bazza

===

6. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Hey, guess what? It's tomorow! :D Gunna get the train pretty early.

7. Lapsed

Lapsed Corporal

I know :( and I could'nt get the money to go. I had to spend it on luxuries , such as the bills and utilities. Nevermind eh?

Goldfish - You going to write a blog report of the occasion?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds