Catalyst Control Center issue.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Anger, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Anger

Anger Private E-2

I use Catalyst 7.4 (Older version) due to the issues with AGP cards on newer driver releases. I used the driver successfully, and I'm happy with the results. I recently downloaded the Catalyst Control Center module for 7.4 drivers.

Ever since I installed CCC I've been unable to view any Videos. I will hear audio, yet the video will not render. I messed with the interlacing settings (trying each one) to no avail. I do have updated codecs, so this is not the issue.

PS. I fixed the problem, I simply disabled "Windows Media Video Acceleration" in the Catalyst Control Center, and now my video files play correctly. Thanks in advance for the help you all WOULD'VE given me. Posting anyways for anyone with similar issues.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds