system32\drivers\nvatabus.sys is missing or corrupt

Discussion in 'Software' started by Valic, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Valic

Valic Private First Class

Hi all

I have an Asus A7N8X Deluxe mother board and have been running the system fine, however I decided to download the new drivers, so I went on http://nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp then i downloaded it and installed it, while its was almost done installing, i left the room for about 1 min. and i came in and my comp restarted(i guess its normal for a system to reboot after installation), as i was sitting there waiting

Everything was going normal until, Windows XP did not boot, I just get the following message:

"Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:
    system32drivers
    vatabus.sys"

so I'm praying someone can help me here.

2. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

Have a read of THIS and download and follow the instructions in the supplied zip file.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds