Audigy 2 Drivers for Vista

Discussion in 'Software' started by IanTheGeek, Oct 4, 2006.

1. IanTheGeek

IanTheGeek Private First Class

I am currently running Vista RC1 but cannot find a driver for my audigy 2 zs platinum... i've tried the drivers from soundblaster but the authentic driver signing check in vista wont allow me to install, and when I boot up disabling authentication, the driver just plain dosen't work. Any Ideas?

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Sound drivers are a very common problem for Vista. I don't know if you'll be able to find a resolution in the beta stages. Its just not supported. Your best bet is to continue working with Soundblaster towards a solution. They if anybody will have the files you need.

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Try right-clicking the install program and running as administrator. You might not have full functionality but at least you may have sound. BTW, are you talking about the 2.10.0?

4. IanTheGeek

IanTheGeek Private First Class

yeah, im using the 2.10.0000 driver

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds