I'm too new.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Steve., Mar 30, 2009.

1. Steve.

Steve. Private E-2

I just now signed on. I have no idea what I am doing but there has been no smoke yet. Good, right?

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Good evening and welcome to Majorgeeks

No smoke? *offers you one* :major :p

Enjoy the forums, familiarise yourself with all the different sections and ask anything you need to.

Kes

3. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

Hi Steve.:wave

4. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to MajorGeeks! :wave

Don't let the magic smoke out of the box! :-D

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MGs, Steve. You'll soon get the hang of the navigation. Just takes a little bit of time. :wave

7. sicari

sicari Private E-2

g'day steve!
    I'm new here to, but you will soon learn that we are just one big family, here to help :grouphug

8. Steve.

Steve. Private E-2

i appreciate the welcome! We got a new 19 in. flat screen HD monitor today and the difference is crazy!! I am not qualified to say this but its visual aspect is unreal; you gotta try one. oh yea; installation was a breeze.

9. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

More Louisiana peeps showing up! What kind of monitor did you get? :-D

10. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

Welcome to MG's - you will enjoy all the people here.....and there is always something new to learn!! :wave

11. Goran.P

Goran.P MajorGeek

Hi....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds