Need help remembering an old Survival Horror PC game!

Discussion in 'Software' started by BR4ZIL, Jun 17, 2012.

1. BR4ZIL

BR4ZIL Private E-2

Hey there!
    When i was a kid i remember playing this zombie game it was just like Resident Evil 2/3 (it might actually be a RE game, but i have taken a look and didint find anything in the RE related area) with static camera and urban setting, all that i really remember of the game is that you could choose between 3 characters in the beginning, a Dude, a Girl and (the one i always picked) a Military dude (he also started with a shotgun instead of a pistol like the others). I never got too far into the game, i just remember you started in a blown up metro and had go up around the streets killing zombies (since i was young when i played this, i usually died when i ran out of shotgun shells).

For a long time i thought this game was called "The Devil Inside" but when i finnaly got hold of said game, it was something completly different.

I Hope somebody can help me

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds