cannot get Smartsource coupons to print

Discussion in 'Software' started by mesweet, Jun 11, 2009.

1. mesweet

mesweet Private E-2

Need help with printing with Smartsource coupons. Smartsource will not help me in the matter.

About 3 weeks ago I was able to print from them and now all of a sudden it spits out blank pages. I think I deleted something I wasn't suppose to. I've tried uninstalling my coupon printer and then reinstalling to no avail. although i can print coupons fine from coupons.com I cannot from smartsource.com which is the main one that sponsors of sweepstakes uses. When I try to print coupon from smartsource not only does it spit out blank page, but it says at the site thank you for printing and after 2 attempts to try again it says i have exceeded maxium prints allowed for the coupon.

I tried doing a search for this paticular problem and a post I read said I may be missing CMV5 Class or something. And I don't know how to go about to get it back.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Not upto speed on this coupon printing but are these coupons shown online in the browser to print or downloaded via PDF? if the browser then I would likely look at the following

1. Try Firefox or Opera on the page

2. Update Flash and Java (but in case of Java do run this first to remove all old versions of Java then install latest)

3. mesweet

mesweet Private E-2

I use firefox Mozilla/5.0 and the coupons come from webbrowser. I have XP. I think I deleted something I should not have deleted because a few weeks back I was able to print coupons from smartsource instead of getting blank pages. It's only smartsource coupons because I am able to print coupons from coupons.com, so I know it's not my printer and pretty sure it's not my java or flash player, because I'm thinking if I can print from coupons.com then my computer must be right. I'm stumped and smartsource is not any help, they give me generic answers. I think I am missing cscmv5X.cab or CMV5 Class because doing searches on internet it said if I don't have those then I don't have the proper stuff to print from smartsource, but I don't know how to get them back.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds