SPM module Errors

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mikey M, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Mikey M

Mikey M Private E-2

Hi, for the past couple of days ive been gettin SPM Module Has stopped working and has to be closed. i was wondering how to fix this and if it will do any kind of harm to my computer plz help me and thanks

2. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

It is worth checking in Device manager to see if there is an exclamation, or, yellow blob, on the spm module - if this shows it usually means a driver problem.
    I suggest you try going to the prperties box, on the SPMModule, and click on update driver, AND SEE IF Windows can find an update for it. Sometimes uninstalling, and re-installing the driver will solve it.

3. Mikey M

Mikey M Private E-2

thanks but when i went to device manager ther wasnt any sign of SMModule nor were there exclamations or yellow blobs....sorry im kinda of new to this stuff but i am usin windows vista home premium

4. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

I should have asked about your operating system - So, its Vista.
    Go to
    http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/default.mspx

and click on the hardware and drivers , and down the page to check out your drivers etc:

I am sorry that I cannot help more on this particular item.

However, if you right click my computer, click manage, click event viewer, then double click on any errors , or, warnings, you will see explanations for the errors/warnings.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds