redemption

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by oldandconfusedagain, Jun 11, 2007.

1. oldandconfusedagain

oldandconfusedagain Private E-2 <i>emeritus</i>

Paris has found God.
    "I'm not the same person I was," she said. "I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance."

I asked what kinds of things she might want to do.(Ba Ba Wa Wa)

She said she would like to help in the fields of breast cancer — her grandmother had breast cancer — or multiple sclerosis (or something like that). Her father's mother suffers from that disease.(or something like that)

She thought she might get toy companies to build a kind of Paris Hilton playhouse,(or something like that) where sick children might come, and the toy companies could donate toys.(or something like that)

She has had a person whom she described as a spiritual adviser (or something like that) who said, "My spirit or soul did not like the way I was being seen and that is why I was sent to jail."

"God," she said, "has released me." (or something like that)
    in an exclusive Ba Ba Wa Wa interview

:D
    and only took a few days.

who says jail doesn.t work?

2. BirdBath

BirdBath Sergeant Major

When you do hard time like she did, you do alot of soul searching.

3. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Great post oldandconfusedagain

roflmao

4. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

Amazing, and after only two days. Give her a year or two and she might turn into a real person. God must be at jails rather then church, thats where they always find him!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds