Source to download Motorola PhoneTools for v180?

Discussion in 'Software' started by TR15220, Jan 25, 2006.

1. TR15220

TR15220 Private First Class

I have a v180 phone and the USB cable - all I need is a URL where I can download the Motorla PhoneTools software.

Anyone know where I can download this from?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!!!

2. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

Looks like what you need you can download/purchase right from motorola.com.

3. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Talk to your phone's provider. They may be able to give you the mobile phone tools software for free or at a discount as a customer service.

4. Lanfear

Lanfear Private First Class

NOT LIKELY.... MOTOROLLA WANTS 30 BUX FOR THE SOFTWARE... WHICH ALL IT IS IS A P2K MANAGER. AND I THINK THAT PRICE IS WITHOUT THE CABLE. I ALSO HAVE THE V180.... THE FIRST TIME MY PHONE RANG IN THE MIDDLE OF DENNY'S AND STARTED PLAYIN "THE KKK TOOK MY BABY AWAY"..... PRICELESS. YET I DIGRESS... THE SOFTWARE WORKS GREAT... YOU MAY WANT TO THINK OF A SOUND EDITOR LIKE SOUND FORGE TO CHOP DOWN THE FILE SIZE FER RINGTONES IF YOU PLAN ON MAKING ANY,

5. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

Used to be if you did a search, you could find a site that had it, and now that particular site is offline.

6. TR15220

TR15220 Private First Class

Thanks for the responses.

It looks like no one knows where I can get the software except buying it from Motorola, correct?

I thought for sure there was a place to download it from......

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds