MillyMolly Intro follow up1

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by MillyMolly, Nov 30, 2006.

1. MillyMolly

MillyMolly Private E-2

:)
    Hello again guy's and guyette's just wanted to recap and say, just had look see around MG and sooo!! sad i did not know about MG's around February of this year,when i got my very first pc ever, i was so:confused: not knowing anything about the world of cyberspace and so forth, and i just wished i had a link here as everything for newbees to know is here (and so easy to understand). I profess to being a long way from knowing all, but am learning something new every day. However looking forward to reading posts here, and incidently i found my way to MG's through a link for some software which i downloaded, no probs. Your software downloads are amazing!!! soorry for the drool!!!:p Anyway just thought i ought to make comment, so keep up the good work !

MillyMolly

2. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Hey Milly:)Welcome:)

3. MillyMolly

MillyMolly Private E-2

Rikky thanks for the welcome:p

4. abri

abri MajorGeek

Careful Rikky,
    Milly might lap you up :)

Welcome Milly. Your enthusiasm is contagious.
    abri

5. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds