BSOD Stop error message 7b, safe mode won't boot

Discussion in 'Software' started by Roger187, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Roger187

Roger187 Private E-2

Hi I have recently downloaded/installed Paragon HFS Windows 9.0 or hfs4win.exe and when I rebooted to complete installation noticing happened so I went into add and remove programs to uninstall Paragon HFS and it said error during install and wouldn't let me uninstall. So I click the repair option and then was going to uninstall it and when the computer rebooted the Blue Screen of Death showed up saying the usually Bsod stuff about hard drive corruption and virus check... Underneath it says stop: 0x0000007B (0xBA4C3524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)*
    That's all it says, when I try to run last known configuration it just shows the windows logo and restarts, a loop. When I try to run safe mode it just shows the BSOD message without showing windows logo! Please help me I have no where to go with live data on this computer... I have windows xp, intel core 2, and 4 gb ram with 300gb hdd.
    Computer os won't work at all, won't run at all can't get past windows logo, right now I am posting this from a mobile phone

2. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

3. Roger187

Roger187 Private E-2

Since safe mode and last known configuration won't start then I have to use the windows xp disc? Like the one that Is used when you first install the is?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds