BV Link

Discussion in 'Software' started by Stefanus, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Stefanus

Stefanus Private E-2

Where do I find this link to Black Viper???
    ;)

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. Stefanus

Stefanus Private E-2

Thanx Halo! Question!! What exactly is BV??? And what does it accomplish?? Sorry whoops! Just RTFM now lol

4. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

>> Question!! What exactly is BV??? And what does it accomplish?? Sorry whoops! Just RTFM now lol << Stefanus

Black Viper was an older (but very reliable) site that helped many users over the years to optimize their PCs for speed by using a variety of useful configuration tips and tricks. In a sense; BV was - and still is - a "cheap way" of manually "upgrading" your system (for free) with Black Viper's XP tweaks.

Although “Tweak Your Way to a Faster PC” was originally written by Black Viper and updated occasionally, between 2001-2003; the tweaks are still viable today for the Windows XP Pro and Home operating systems.

I could be wrong here; but as far as I know, this is the very last entry by the famous "Black Viper" geek from (Saturday, October 16, 2004) which was archived here on WebArchive.org and includes "Windows XP Home and Professional Service Pack 2 Service Configurations" for the Black Viper Tweaks. The archived page also includes many additional helpful links and even a pic of the "Black Viper" himself!

Additionally, here is the BV author's "BlackViper.com: Legal Information and Disclaimer" which is also listed at WebArchive.org

Good Luck!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds