CS on line???

Discussion in 'Software' started by cybertron1000, Jan 5, 2003.

1. cybertron1000

cybertron1000 Private E-2

I down loaded the update for CS retail so I could play on line. When I try to update the servers none come up. When I refresh it looks like it's finding servers but nothing comes up. What ai I diong wrong??? Thanks for any help.

2. HASSELBLAD

HASSELBLAD Sgt. Smirnoff

did you go into the filter and see if that the problem? also you may want to try gamespy.

3. FlyingPenguin

FlyingPenguin Private E-2

I prefer Gamespy myself - otherwise you'll literally sit there a small eternity waiting for a refresh each time you get on (there's a LOT of CS servers). However Gamespy can be a bit arcane to learn to use (I've been using it since it was first released so it doesn't bother me). A lot of people like the All-Seeing Eye.

However the internal server front-end in the game should work. Make sure you're not filtering anything, you should have it set to search the "Internet" not "LAN".

Are you running a software firewall? Try disabling it - sometimes they can interfere.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds